Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Introduction to the Hog

Alright!  Since this is my first post I will basically just make this an introduction into my world, or should I say my blog.  I won't get into who I am or what I do, maybe my work will speak for itself but this blog will basically be a way for me to get the word out about the work that I am doing but you will also get to know me along the way.  I will also keep you up to date with each artistic endeavor that I am pursuing and post the finished product when it's available.

This blog won't just be about updates of my work and how its progressing but will also be a window into who I am, what I am about, and what's on my mind.  I guarantee we will have fun!  Curious about the title of my blog?  Well it was just yesterday that I was driving up I-95 towards Orlando for my internship at a small production company when the name Hollerin' Hog popped into my head.  Why was I thinking of names you ask?  Well my mom is possibly opening up a camping site for motorcycles in north Georgia and I thought it would be a good name for the campground.  Turns out she didn't like it, so what did I do?  I used the name as the title of my blog; I just thought it was catchy.  If you are curious about my work go to LivingstonOden.com.

Livingston Oden is my actual name by the way.  I know its a cool name, a viking god for the last name and an early 20th century explore for the first name, it really can't get any better than that, unless your named Indiana Jones or James Bond then you might have me beat.  I didn't really appreciate the name until I got into high school, seems as though young kids just don't like things that are different until you get older and what was once different becomes unique.   How about this, comment on this blog with your name or a name of someone that you know and see if there is a name as cool or even more so than mine.  Love to hear the readers responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment