Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Need a Photographer?

I just recently made a page on Facebook for my photography.  Are you in need of a Photographer and not sure exactly where you can find one?  Well if your in need of a photographer then I'm your guy.  I specialize in event, wedding, product, model, and portrait photography.  I also work as a graphic and creative artist, and I'm able to create murals, portraits, logos, t-shirt, and Photoshop designs.  I also have a website you can check out at Livingstonoden.com.  You can find my facebook page here, and while your at it like my page.  Take a look at a couple examples below.

This was taken at a wedding, last year in October.

A Photoshopped picture for a musician to post on her website.

HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo.  Edited in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment