Sunday, May 13, 2012

Random Thoughts

You ever stop and think to yourself, Where will I be in the next five to ten years?  I've been thinking about that a lot lately, Where will I be?  Where am I going to go?  What am I going to do?  Every question that I've asked has gone through everyone's mind at one time or another, well the most of us I'm sure.  I've been out of a job now for close to a month now and of course you begin to wonder, whats around the bend?  I try to keep busy with sending out resumes, writing a book, and doing odd jobs around the house; I've also done a few jobs based on my art work, hoping to get some more in the near future.  I guess I just feel a little stuck right now, in a rut as some would say.
A few things I'd love to happen in my life in the next few years:  find something that I love doing for a career, have a place of my own to call home, and find someone whose worth getting to know and spending my time with.  For two weeks now, every night I wake up around midnight with a nervous feeling.  I get headaches from over thinking what I'm supposed to do.  I guess this is just me venting somewhat, I wish I had the answers to the questions I have but I guess that's why they call it life.  It's supposed to be hard, so when we do actually get to that place we want to be, we look back and go wow I did it; I made it happen and nobody else could take that away from me.  Up to this point in my life, I've had a pretty easy road, I won't deny that; There have been a few bumps along the way and I'm sure there will be plenty more.  I'm sure reading my blog, most have realized that I'm a movie nut, and would love the opportunity to make one, which I plan on doing later this year.  I guess its time to take a chance, which is what I'm going to do.  I'm sure if ever I get to that place in my life that I find total bliss, everyone who reads this will know about it.  Until that time though I'll keep writing in my blog, keeping everyone posted with the projects I have coming up, whats going on, and posting random facts and stories about the things that interest me.  I hope you'll tag along.

No comments:

Post a Comment